We run a number of free training session on the Duathlon course in the Phoenix Park, on the Dun Laoghaire and Skerries Triathlon swim and cycle courses. All are free and open to all abilities. We just ask you to pop your name on the form below, so we can plan to have enough coaches at each session.
Free Duathlon training in the Phoenix Park
- Date: 30th of April, 2014 – Sign up here or below
- Location: Meet at the Papal Cross at 7pm
- Coach: Brian Crinion
- Session outline: Single 2.5km run loop, transition practice, one easy 4km bike loop and one fast 4km bike loop
Free open water swimming training in Seapoint
- Date: Sunday 11th May, 2014 at 10:30am - Sign up here or below
- Location: Meet at the changing shelters in Seapoint.
- Coach: Brian Crinion plus two others
- Session outline: 10min or 20minutes open water familiarization with 100m pick-ups included
Free Triathlon bike training in Skerries
- Date: to be confirmed
- Location: Meet at the Lady’s stairs on the Skerries to Balbriggan road at 10am
- Coach: Fergus Ryan
- Session outline: Single 20km cycle loop on the Skerries Triathlon course
Free open water swimming training in Skerries
More details will be added about the free triathlon training and coaches
Any Dublin Triathlon, Duathlon or training queries?
If you have queries, do pop us an email using this form and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.